VIRTUAL TRAINING ACTIVITY – WHAT ABOUT YOU?
This activity which is part of the Thinking About Work-life Balance course will challenge the participants to think about their own work-life balance.
- Display the next slide titled – WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Read out the information on the slide to them and give them 5-minutes to do the activity.
- Click here for the section in the workbook titled – THINKING ABOUT MY WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- After 5-minutes stop them and welcome everyone back.
- Thank them for doing the activity and let them know that you don’t expect any feedback from them because what they reflected about is their own personal information.
- Let them also know that they may need to use the information later on.
Next tell them that you are now going to share with them, a work-life balance cycle.