VIRTUAL TRAINING ACTIVITY – THE CYCLE AND YOU
Previously the participants explored a work-life balance with steps that can help them to reflect on how to manage their work-life balance more effectively. This activity goes a bit further with the work-life balance cycle by challening them to look at the cycle from the perspective of their own lives.
The participants will reflect on how the work-life balance cycle applies to them.
- Display the slide titled – THE CYCLE AND YOU.
- Read out the information on it which describes a paired-up activity they are about to do (you can access – THE CYCLE AND YOU here).
- Then use the ‘breakout groups’ feature to split them up into pairs, so each will be assigned to a room.
- Make sure you join each room briefly to clarify that they are clear what they need to do.
- When they have 5-minutes and 1-minute more broadcast a message to them so that they are aware of how much time they have left.
- Once the 20-minutes is up, close the rooms so that everyone can return to the main room.
- When everyone is back, let them know you are now going to take feedback from each pair in the order of the rooms they were in, so Room 1 will give feedback till you get to the last room.
- Allow each pair to give feedback and listen to them without making any comments.
- When they have finished thank them for doing the activity and giving the feedback.