VIRTUAL TRAINING ACTIVITY FROM LEADING WITH GRATITUDE session – LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Aim: To present the learning objectives that will be achieved by the end of the session.
- Display the slide titled – LEARNING OBJECTIVES.
- Then tell the delegates that:
- Here are the two learning objectives we aim to achieve by the end of the session,
- (click the slide to display the first one) Firstly by the end of the session you will be able to describe the benefits of showing gratitude for managers.
- (Click the slide to display the second one) You will also be able to take actions to increase gratitude in your teams.
- After that ask them for any comments or questions.
- Listen to them and respond to any comments and/or questions they have appropriately.
- After that tell them that:
- you are going to start off answering two important questions about wellbeing.
- Display the slide titled – WHAT IS GRATITUDE?
The next post will focus on – WHAT IS GRATITUDE?