VIRTUAL SESSION – INTRODUCING SITUATIONAL LEADERSHIP: LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Session Learning Objectives
- Display the slide titled – LEARNING OBJECTIVES.
- Tell them that – by the end of the session you will be able to:
- define what situational leadership is,
- describe the four leadership styles used in situational leadership,
- describe the four development levels used in situational leadership, and
- match each development level to the appropriate leadership style.
- After sharing the learning objectives, ask them for any comments and/or questions. Respond to any they have appropriately.
- After that move on to the first topic, which is to define what situational leadership is.
In the next post we will start to explore what Situational Leadership is.